As the age old adage goes, you can’t judge a book by its cover; and this has absolutely held to be true in the case of website designing. To a layperson, the design is all he sees while looking at a website, but to someone who’s serious about the site as a whole, sees much more deeply. For him design is just a cover beneath which lies is what matters most. And what lies beneath is HTML that defines the functionality of any website.
PSD To HTML USA, with years of experience behind them, has understood this very critical aspect of website design and development. Rendering their state-of-the-art HTML Mark Up services, PSD To HTML USA has breathed life into some of the artistically crafted designs which otherwise would remain mere a piece of design that is good enough to be a wallpaper on some desktop.
The HTML Mark Up services are 100% manual, table less and W3C validated. The Mark Up follows Semantic SEO structure and enables Cross Browser Compatibility. The reverence for its services is also due to the ancillary features such as live technical support, 60 days free support and NDA.
Their service offerings include PSD To HTML, PSD To HTML5/CSS3, PSD To WordPress, PSD To Joomla, PSD To Open Cart, PSD To E Mail, PSD To Responsive Html and PSD To Responsive WordPress.
PSD To HTML5/CSS3 Service
Heralding a new dawn in online publishing, HTML5/CSS3 is literally challenging the conventions of design disciplines. What once used to be a markup language is now rewriting the standards with HTML5’s entry into the scene. HTML5 proposes to eradicate the use of plugins in order to directly provide support for audio and video files across platforms and browsers. CSS3 gives more freedom to the designers while styling of images and layouts. HTML5/CSS3 combination is viewed as a major jump into the future particularly with the introduction of offline storage.
PSD To HTML USA is closely monitoring the developments and is not waiting till 2014 when the W3C finalizes on the specification. The team’s efforts are already in the new direction with the implementation of HTML5 tags like header, section, nav which are combined with CSS3 elements.
PSD To HTML USA’s clients are thus able to leverage on the benefits provided by HTML5/CSS3 and coupled with the expertise of the team, have resulted in websites that are responsive across devices as well as with acquired ability to load media files.
PSD TO XHTML/CSS Service
XHTML/CSS set the web saga rolling. One notch down than HTML5, HTML4 has added a lot more text formatting tags compared to its predecessor versions. Anything besides text and images, such as videos or audios requires third-party plug-ins. CSS aids HTML in overall development of the web page specifically the page’s content.
PSD To HTML USA is fully equipped with a very capable and reliable team in this department that has helped it to migrate gradually to the HTML5/CSS3 standards. The biggest achievement has been the very short learning curve involved. This also meant that they could juggle between the two versions effortlessly giving the clients the much needed flexibility specifically when it comes to pricing. Quality is of prime importance because HTML coding is manually done. When they assure that their Mark Ups are cross-browser compatible they really mean it since they subject all of it to stringent quality tests.
1. Client Inquiry: Online order system enable the client to contact the service provider instantaneously leading to order placement. The order notification is directly received by the support team.
2. Initial scrutiny: The support team does a primary check with the available information. There’s constant interaction with the client to understand his requirements. More information is sought to arrive at the costing, functionalities and time frame details. All information required for the Mark Up team is gathered.
3. Development process: Mark Up team springs into action creating a detailed technical documentation based on the requirement gathered. The task is split into various sections to enable the QA team to effectively test and validate the functionality. HTML Mark Up is manual leaving no scope for errors unlike software aided Mark Ups.
4. QA process: QA team juxtaposes the actual with expected results. Test plans and test cases are formulated and reports are run providing the status to the development team for bug fixes.
5. Pre-delivery: The mockup is ready for client’s inspection. The mockup is deployed on the in-house servers. The client is explained as to how the various functionalities work at the same time his suggestion is solicited towards improvements.
6. Delivery: Even when other steps are being carried out, QA team works round the clock subjecting the mockup to rigorous testing. The functionality is tested besides the most important; browser compatibility test. If the client needs implementation, the team initiates theme development. The final stage witnesses a lot of communication which ultimately results in delivery after the client gives his approval.
PSD To HTML USA is not the only team that specializes in HTML Mark Up services. What sets them apart is their insistence on manual coding and the belief that skilled manpower still has an edge over machines. This philosophy spills over to their entire setup and should probably end up leaving a powerful impression on their employees which in turn has a telling effect on their services and clients.