XhtmlWeaver appears to have given PSD to HTML conversion an artistic dimension. Weaving HTML codes per certain standards and guidelines is definitely a discipline as such. A sprinkle of jQuery at the seams animates the markup. And then you have CSS holding together the formatting in place while taking away the job from HTML. Bringing all these elements together on a markup is artistry in the making.
From the bustling city of Sidney, Australa, XhtmlWeaver has been weaving markups for notable clients from industries as diverse as automobile and food. This speaks of the vibrant team that XhtmlWeaver is. Unlike scores of other similar services, XhtmlWeaver’s penchant for artistic perfection should set itself in a different league.
- XhtmlWeaver’s markups have the reputation of being browser friendly across devices and platforms.
- Mere hand-coding is passe now. XhtmlWeaver’s markups are built around commonly accepted coding standards in case a third party needs to discern.
- Tableless markup enable ease of maintenance, browser compatibility, avoids excessive coding and above all enhances your markup to be SEO friendly.
- The markup is a stark copy of your design. And the effects and functions are no different.
- Integration with WordPress, ExpressionEngine, CRE Loaded and Magento is offered optionally and charged separately.
- All the above service is complemented by a 30 days free technical support.
- The starting price for a 1 page standard markup is $89.
- The nearly 11 various markup options costs between $12 to $69.
- $45 is charged per inner page.