In a world where anything associated with ‘big’ hogs the limelight, RapidxHTML stands apart with its small team that delivers big. Many of RapidxHTML’s clients have cited the company’s inherent ability to exceed the expectations mainly on the quality and costing fronts. A lean and lethal tech workforce is any company’s dream and RapidxHTML takes this dream to its clients.
Over the years, RapidxHTML has streamlined its delivery process by reducing it to just 3 steps- submit (design), deliver HTML and take delivery. RapidxHTML makes sure that nothing comes in between these steps, but of course change requests are taken care of. Further, a fourth step takes form only if you require any support post delivery.
- Some of the default HTML markup features include – Tableless, W3C Validated, Load speed optimized, SEO friendly, WAI 2.0 / Section 508 compatible, @font-face implemented, multi-browser supported and commented codes for future reference.
- Besides HTML and CSS, RapidxHTML has a good command over advanced jQuery. You can have your site animated with jQuery.
- A wide range of content management integration and theming solutions are offered: CMS WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, Blogger, Magento Commerce, Shopify, CubeCart, CMS Made Simple, Textpattern, MODx, etc.
- Site responsiveness is brought about through resizable fonts, HTML5 and responsible layout.
- CSS framework options – 960 Grid, 1140 CSS, Blueprint and Bootstrap
- For a basic one page conversion job to be delivered in a day is priced at $100.
- Advanced markup options averages $30 per page
- JS options carry extra costs averaging $20 per page
- CMS related jobs are priced separated through discussions.