Till now you must have scratched your head enough in despair looking for an online invoicing and billing application that would meet your requirements. To provide you with an invoicing application that best addresses your needs we have researched some of the best online invoicing applications. Sending invoices manually is just not enough and hopefully you are still not using pen and paper to create an invoice. But if you are then just take a look at the following most reliable invoicing applications and see what they have got to offer.
These applications are a source to streamline the billing process and come in handy for freelancers, organizations, service providers and practically for everyone who are required to send invoices. Each of the invoice application mentioned here can be differentiated on a variety of factors. We have taken into consideration the following parameters:
- Customer support
Invoicera is a great tool for online invoicing and productivity management for startups. It helps in quicker invoice payments with interesting features like late fee, online payments, and payment reminders. Create customized and professional invoice templates for your business. The tool helps in time tracking and project management along with invoice management. The automation of invoicing process manage clients more effectively.
The invoicing platform with Invoicera adopts a highly simplified approach to client and vendor management. It consists of supported features from online invoicing, time tracking, Custom invoice templates, project/task management, purchase order, estimate management, expense management, financial reports, Credit Notes, staff management to Custom workflow management and more.
Invoicera supports 25+ global payment gateways.
- – Integration with International payment gateways (Forte, PayGate, SagePay, Eway, Ogone, Blue Pay, Network, 2Checkout)
- – Integration with Indian Payment Gateways(RazorPay, Paydollar, Citrus, PayUIndia)
- – Integration with US/ Canada Payment Gateways(AliPay, FirstData, Psigate, Beanstream, Moneris)
Though there are a lot of invoicing software, one thing they lack is fully integrated account receivable and account payable management. Invoicera proves to be an effective solution that gives businesses more power, data security, financial projections and enhances profitability through substantial gains.
A comprehensive accounting software like Freshbooks makes running small business easy, fast and secure. Freshbooks is simple, intuitive, scalable and gets the professional look to invoices. It is an easy pick made available with its supported API, generously supported Add-on Store and comprehensive support.
- – Attractive simple layout, easy-to-use interface, easy to send estimates
- – Supports payments in 50 countries and accept payments via PayPal, credit card and debit card options
- – Available as a mobile app for iPhones.
- – Offers collaboration and team management tools, advanced management of auto bill profiles
- – Robust security
- – Bespoke projects
- – Users can easily track expenses, time and billing, manage multiple clients and vendors
- – Difficult to find the monthly costs without actually signing up
- – Expensive compared to Freshbooks competitors
ZOHO invoice includes a complete set of invoicing and online billing needs. It is highly supported with many features for online options. It creates the highly customized option for standard post distribution. ZOHO invoice, a web-based invoicing software that helps craft invoices and gets paid faster online. Simple pricing and advanced features.
- – Designed for sole proprietors and small businesses.
- – Integration with Authorizenet, PayPal and PayPal Payflow.
- – Calendar view of timesheets, weekly timesheet
- – Dashboard for quick insights.
- – Easily attach files to invoices, client portal of users, recurring invoice, time tracking
- – Difficult to support and navigate.
Easy invoicing and billing options for a reliable and easy to use options that make the invoices look professional. It has many benefits with its fast, secure and easy to use billing options. It promotes the brand with the fully customized print template. Manage the global business with multicurrency support. The promotion of branding provides fully customized print template.
- – Create invoices, quotes / estimates and receipts.
- – Multi-currency support.
- – Print in PDF or Microsoft Word format.
- – Create products and maintain inventory.
- – Email invoices directly to your customers.
- – Discounts and taxes applied to invoice line items.
- – Record postage and handling, with tax as required.
- – Record partial payments.
- – Does not cover the custom domain for your business
The online billing software to easily manage and send professional looking invoices with ease.
- – Gorgeous estimate, proposal and invoice templates. Fully customizable. Fantastic looking front-end for your services.
- – Offers iPhone and Android apps works with Basecamp and has customer portals.
- – Invoice design is so dazzling it can take a minute to figure out where the totals are
- – You host the data yourself so you better be diligent about back-ups and securing your machines and gadgets
- – This service does not provide a time billing module and they respond inconsistently to emails.
Winkbill is a simple online invoicing software that works on complete web based invoicing system. With this tailor made solutions, you can easily send, create and track invoices online. Manage your billing, payments and contacts online with an ease. It also allows you to send invoices as PDF.
- – Access from anywhere, its Web Based
- – Supports recurring billing
- – Simple Interface to send your invoices as PDF, look professional
- – Update and Track your payments online
- – Effective Dashboard enables you to get information easily
- – No option to customize invoices/ estimates
Harvest makes invoicing easy in different currencies. Create invoices, customize logos, translations under a minute. Everything about Harvest is fast, accurate and automatic. Stay organized and remain at the top of the business’s financial health. Track all the details easily from uninvoiced hours, expenses and the retainer balance.
- – Well designed dashboard and iPhone widgets for time tracking.
- – Offers time sheet approval which allows an administrator to approve staff time sheets
- – Offers the ability to track expenses and re-bill them to clients.
- – Recurring invoices is not as nice as Invoicera as you cannot search or sort recurring invoices. This would be very problematic for someone who has a lot of recurring invoices.
- – Does not have the ability to tie in directly to any major payment gateways other than Paypal.
- – No support tickets or issue tracking.
- – No ability to create estimates.
- – It’s completely free of cost
- – Integrates with major payment gateways
- – Available in five different languages
- – No restrictions for creating invoices and estimates
- – Offers time tracking for project and timesheet management
- – Offers various reports to help follow your business activity
- – It’s a multi-user, multi-company application
- – Does not have an offline mode
- – Well designed, very easy to use, especially the recurring invoices feature.
- – You can be notified by email when a client views your invoices or quotes.
- – You can convert quotes and estimates into invoices with one click.
- – All plans give you unlimited invoices, recurring invoices and quotes.
- – No time tracking feature.
- – Gorgeous interface with groovy interactive graphs and charts.
- – A most popular system with (the few) forward-thinking accountants online.
- – Expensive if you need the multi-currency option.
- – Customer support not so active in solving queries
- – Payment options are limited.
Which online invoicing software you prefer?