HTML5 – New Love of Web Designers
Now, HTML5 is the new web standard. HTML5 defines many elements and attributes that can be seen under the hood. Apple is continuously exaggerating the statement that flash will be soon replaced by HTML5. It has opedned new doors for those web designers who love to create readable codes and semantic layouts.
Some new forms have been defined. They were originally developed into a separate specification of web 2.0. This specifications bring new features like:
- New input types, such as e-mail addresses, Internet addresses, dates, etc. so that they can be checked by the browser for syntactic correctness.
- You can also define the input field as the required field.
- Clarification as CSS properties affect form elements.
- To create an adjustable control object. (for example, the volume of audio and video can be determined)
New elements can be defined also.
- Like Time element is used to provide time data with meta data for example: Interactive Calendar.
- The Progress element specifies the progress of any task.
- The canvas element creates a drawing surface and it is used with DOM methods.
So, much new coming up with HTML5. Below there is amazing collection of websites made with the use of HTML5. Have a look on these. We are sure that it would be a great learning experience for you.
Beautiful Examples of Websites using HTML5
The Design Super Hero
Lets Count The Days
Media Research Institute
Smiths Garden Town
An Event Apart
Hope you liked the post. Social Bookmarking and comments are welcome as ever.